Hudson-Sharp’s new high-speed servo gang punch unit can help
Our new high-speed servo gang punch unit allows holes to be punched at a constant high speed while achieving maximum efficiency and a low scrap rate. It allows customers to punch up to 169 holes in one step. The system has a longer lifespan than pneumatic solutions and speeds have increased from 200 cpm to around 340+ cpm depending on material, operators and properties.
- High speed servo driven technology (up to 340 cpm mechanical speed)
- Intelligent pneumatic movement for setup and adjustment
- Utilizes a cassette system
- Robust design
- Standalone control cabinet with touch screen
- Scrap removal system dedicated to the gang punch unit
- Simple maintenance
Great for products that require breathing including:
- Celery (cabbage)
The new high-speed servo gang punch is readily available for new Hudson-Sharp wicket machines and as an upgrade on existing Apollo, 5750W, 4750W, 3750W and M275 series.
Contact a member of our global sales team today to find out more information.