The Clipper Rx100 is the perfect machine for start-up operations or lab lines. It offers quick changeover wetting and folding modules with the flexibility to accommodate virtually any flat-pack format. Utilizing the latest Rockwell drives and controls allows for a low maintenance state-of-the-art design. This small footprint machine is just what it takes to enter the wet wipe market, or do a little research and development to expand your business.
- High speed 600 cuts per minute and multi-clip stacking capability
- Wide selection of folding options: Z, C, J, V-Z, W-Z, W, and more….
- All this in a 20 foot (6.1 meter) machine length
The Clipper Rx200 is a compact wet wipe machine designed to grow with your business. Like the Rx100, it offers flexibility to run many types of raw materials and flat-pack formats. The advantage the Rx200 brings is the ability to scale up the web count, stacker and cut module, plus offer many more unwind options. This platform is capable of achieving 250 stacks per minute which provides the ability to produce large sheet count products.
- Extremely customizable to your production needs
- Easily upgraded to expand with your business
- Many unwind options: wide roll, surface driven, auto-splicing
The Clipper Rx300 is the perfect machine platform for the large production operation. Building off the same modular configurable approach as the Rx200, the Rx300 offers the same benefits but with even more expanded capability. With the standard cut module capable of a 40 mm ribbon height, large volumes of product can be run on this machine. The expanded cut capabilities also allow for a larger quantity of unwinds, which in turn creates more options for product counts.
- Excellent stack quality maintained through the rotary saw
- High speed large product output machine platform
- Many options to upgrade and expand the machine’s capability